For an aerial view go to: https://youtu.be/pWapnvI_EmQ
Livestock farmers this farm marks off all the check boxes on your want list! 7 quarters with the yard site are in a block providing quick and easy access to feed and grazing with the remaining 2 quarters only a few minutes away for producing winter feed or maybe a bit of grain farming. The yard has an exceptional shelterbelt, upgraded house with double attached garage, 28’ x 40’ heated shop, 34’ x 120’ coverall shed, processing shed, cattle shelter, numerous livestock pens with 5 water bowls + 2 water hydrants in the yard and 2 more water bowls in the fields, heated water shed with indoor big bore well and a 2nd 80’ deep well providing lots of water, and all this only 15 miles from the city of Yorkton, SK. There is more land available in the area for those looking for a larger operation, Listing Agents have details.
Farmland & Price Summary
1,440 Title Acres (ISC)
1,429 Total Acres
923 Cultivated Acres
285 Native Pasture Acres
221 Wetland/Bush Acres
$1,127,500 Total Assessed Value (2017)
$126,242 Average Assessment per 160 Acres
50.0 Soil Final Rating (Weighted Average)
$1,317,000 Farmland Price
$915 per Total acre (ISC)
$1,427 per cultivated acre (SAMA)
1.17 times the 2017 Assessed Value
$225,000 House & Garage
$150,000 Farm Buildings
$1,692,000 Total Price
*** a detailed description of each parcel is in the attached information package ***
RM 213 SE 28-23-3 W2, 2017 Assessed Value $150,700, Title ac. 159.78, Cult. ac. 135, FR 51.84, Class K
RM 213 SE 31-23-3 W2, 2017 Assessed Value $94,000, Title ac. 146.98, Cult. ac. 101, FR 37.2, Class L
RM 213 SW 31-23-3 W2, 2017 Assessed Value $5,600, Title ac. 19, Cult. ac. 0, FR 0, Class N/A
RM 213 SE 32-23-3 W2, 2017 Assessed Value $181,800, Title ac. 161.04, Cult. ac. 140, FR 58.21, Class J
RM 213 SW 32-23-3 W2, 2017 Assessed Value $162,800, Title ac. 160.91, Cult. ac. 150, FR 48.35, Class K
RM 213 NW 32-23-3 W2, 2017 Assessed Value $62,600, Title ac. 160.66, Cult. ac. 12, FR 74.92, Class J
RM 213 NE 32-23-3 W2, 2017 Assessed Value $129,500, Title ac. 150.78, Cult. ac. 115, FR 50.31, Class H
RM 213 SW 34-23-3 W2, 2017 Assessed Value $193,000, Title ac. 160.09, Cult. ac. 130, FR 69, Class J
RM 213 SW 5-24-3 W2, 2017 Assessed Value $88,000, Title ac. 160.39, Cult. ac. 90, FR 31.5, Class M
RM 213 NW 5-24-3 W2, 2017 Assessed Value $59,500, Title ac. 160.38, Cult. ac. 50, FR 29.22, Class M
Assets located on NE & SE 32-23-3-W2:
House – Approximately 1420 sq. ft., New in 1978.
Exterior: The Exterior has been upgraded with Metal Roofing, Vinyl Siding, Metal Soffit & Fascia, Triple Pane Windows, 12’ x 25’ Composite Deck with Metal Railing.
- Kitchen – Vinyl Plank Flooring, Stained Plywood Cabinets with updated Counter Top, Fridge, Cooktop & Rangehood, Wall Oven, Dishwasher.
- Dining Room – Vinyl Plank Flooring, Pine Wood Ceiling, direct access to Deck.
- Living Room – Vinyl Plank Flooring, Pine Wood Ceiling, Corner Wood Burner, Ceiling Fan.
- Bathroom – Vinyl Plank Flooring, Tub/Shower with Glass Sliding Doors, Toilet, Vanity/Sink with Oak Mirror, 2 Linen Closets.
- Laundry Room – Linoleum Flooring, Sink, Cabinets/Storage.
- Master Bedroom – Carpet Flooring, Closet, Ensuite with Shower/Toilet/Sink.
- Bedroom – Carpet Flooring, Closet.
Full Basement: Cement Walls, 100 Amp Main Electrical Panel.
- Large Rec Room – Carpet Flooring, Closet/Storage.
- Pantry/Storage Room – Linoleum Flooring.
- Bathroom – Molded Corner Shower, Toilet, Vanity/Sink with Oak Mirror, Linoleum Flooring.
- 3 Bedrooms – Carpet Flooring, Closets.
- Utility Room – Well Pressure Tank, Electric Water Heater, Culligan Twin Water Softener (New 2016), Reverse Osmosis System, Septic Pump, Seller in the process of installing a New Furnace/Heating System.
Double Attached Garage: 24’ x 26’, 2 Walk Through Doors, 2 Overhead Doors with 1 Auto Opener, Cement Floor, Direct Access to the House.
Septic Service: Cement Dual Chamber Holding Tank with Liquid Pumpout NW of House.
House Yard Area: Lawn, Mature Shelterbelt, Large Garden.
Storage Shed: 12’ x 16’ on Cement Pad, Wood Frame/Floor/Siding, Asphalt Shingles.
Farm Yard Area:
Heated Shop: 28’ x 40’ x 13’ High, Wood Frame, Metal Exterior, Walk Through Door, 12’ High x 16’ Wide Overhead
Door with Auto Opener, Cement Floor, Wood Heat.
Coverall Storage Shed: 34’ x 120’, Metal Frame, Poly Cover, Gravel Floor.
Barn: 18’ x 30’ x 8’ High, Metal Roofing, Wood Frame & Exterior, Cement Foundation/Floor, Power.
Hip Roof Barn: 32’ x 56’ with 16’ x 56’ Lean-to, at the end of its lifespan.
Cattle Shelter: Attached to the Barn, 32’ x 80’, Metal Roofing.
Corrals: 2 Large Winter Pens with Cement Pad for Bunk Row Feeding, a number of Smaller Pens, Wood Slab
Fencing, some Oil Field Pipe Fencing, Metal Gates, Yard Lights, 4 Electric + 1 Energy Free Water Bowls on Cement
Pads, total of 5 Water Bowls in the Yard Site + 2 Water Hydrants.
Processing Shed: 32’ x 60’ Straight Wall, Metal Frame & Exterior (Exterior Metal needs replacing), Cement
Foundation, 100 Amp Main Electrical Panel, Metal Oil Field Pipe Alley.
Water Shed: 11’ x 13’, Wood Frame & Siding, Asphalt Shingles, Insulated, Electric Wall Heat, Cement
Foundation/Floor, 100 Amp Main Electrical Panel, Sink, Fridge, Well Pressure Tank, Electric Water Heater, Big Bore
Well 30’ Deep with Cement Cribbing & Submersible Pump.
Deep Well: 4” x 80’ Deep, Plastic Cribbing, Submersible Pump with Control in Water Shed.
Energy Free Water Bowls in Fields: There are 2 Large Energy Free Water Bowls on Cement Pads in the Fields. 1 is
located South of the Yard on the SE 32-23-3-W2, the 2nd is located West of the Yard on the NW 32-23-3-W2.
- 1 x 1350 Bushel Westeel Rosco, Cement Floor with Air Floor.
- 1 x 2300 Bushel Westeel Rosco, Meridian Hopper, Cement Pad, Air.
- 1 x Friesen Smooth Wall Hopper Bin, Cement Pad.
- 1 x Meridian Smooth Wall Hopper Bin, Cement Pad.